SOLD – Anime Sounf FX! NEO!

TERM: LIFE OF COPYRIGHT

PAYMENT FOR WINNING BID: Please disregard the PayPal info listed. Payments can be wired, it will not be via PayPal.

CATALOG: This catalog is a groupd of current and classic pop hit ringtones in Japanese sold on iTunes.  This is a great unique asset addressing a specific Anime Japanese market.

RIGHTS INCLUDED: • 100% OF THE SELLERS RINGTONE INCOME FROM iTunes PAID BY LARROSA MUSIC GROUP

TYPE OF ASSETS: RINGTONE INCOME FROM iTunes

AVG REVENUE IN THE REPORTED LAST TWELVE MONTHS: $ 9,664

Anime Sounf FX! NEO! is a mix of new and classic pop songs that have been translated and covered in Japanese specific for the Anime market which is prodominately sold in Japan but also has a significant market in Mexico and the United States.

The revenue over that last 5 quarters has been pretty flat with only a slight downward trend.

Looking at the top songs you can see that the top 21 songs represent only 20% of the revenue with the rest at 80%.  Of the top 21, the top song is only 2.5% and only the top 6 are over 1% of total revenue.

This is a great spread of income that reduces overall risk of the catalog because it is not relying on any one or group of songs for income.

Another intersting aspect of the catalog is that Mexico is the second highest income producer and then the United States.  The US has remained about flat over the last 4 quarters with Mexico on a slight upswing.

Summary:

This is an excellent catalog for someone who wants a solid income producing catalog.

The overal song risk is low because of the spread of income producing songs is so large and additionally we have seen the catalog flatten out with a small degredation over the last 4 quarters.